Monday, February 9, 2009

Longform Demo complete!

I just finished putting together a longform demo, which has about 6 of my 4 minute + spots on it. No, I don't expect anyone to watch all of the videos in their entirety, but they give enough diversity in style and topic that I think it will at least give someone an idea of my versatility. I need to work with Mortimore Productions in Spokane to get some of my commercial projects off of their system. Over the last 5 years I've been doing this, most of my :30/:60 commercials have been done while working with/for them. Now that I'm moving to Bozeman relatively soon, its time to network!

The shoot with Jay went well, and has now been completed to satisfaction. He spent the last couple days making Timecode DVDs for editing. You can see the ending vlog there. We had every intention of doing more...

/rob

No comments:

Post a Comment