Monday, February 16, 2009

Heading back up to Spokane

I leave today for Spokane for a month and a half to work on some projects with Mortimore Productions. Not to mention working on the house and finishing up the bodywork on my production vehicle. ('94 4Runner) I'm picking up an advanced Final Cut Pro book for "fun reading" and to see what little tricks and tips I can pick up. I also need to develop my After Effects skills. Some of the 3-d titles I've seen recently are impressive and I'd love to be able to kick those out.

I'll be posting some :30 / :60 commercials in the next week or so. I'll make another demo DVD that will have those on it. I'm still relatively unsure what the niche in Bozeman would be. Longform videos or Commercials or a mix of both, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment